Sunday, April 20, 2008

Irritated.

The days have been going pretty slow, and the fact that I'm kinda down in the dumps doesn't really help. Midyears are a week away and I haven't started revising, haven't handed up all my late homeworks, and I can happily sit around and play my PSP. And what happens when I'm asked to study? I simply idle around and end up falling asleep. Bloody disappointed at myself.

Anyway, the past week was quite alright, wanted to play basketball before being called for the Current Affairs project meeting at 201 Mac, and I swear I was totally clueless. Then became the MC with Maisarah for the investiture, everything went well except for my last line for the day, which I embarassedly messed up and even more embarassingly didn't notice until the crowd laughed. So yea, short attention span. Went to Downtown east after that and had a blast with the SCs, met some new friends, ate lots of variety of food (which sucked by the way), and went crazy on the bus back home because of Liangrong. I swear his laugh if freaking hilarious and contagious. Reached home around 11.30pm, chatted with mom since she just came back from Hongkong then slept soundly after a hard day's work. :)

Friday, went to Wenqi's house to play WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, YES, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Played Resident evil but realised I suck at it and changed to Beijing Olympics 2008, which because of my fit body and strong arm muscles, got me to win most of the events, or maybe Petrina just sucks at the game. HAHAHA. Then went to Parkway to have lunch before going to Settler's cafe and realise it.. CLOSED DOWN! Went back to Parkway with nothing to do so just walked around before going home with a lethargic body. As expected, I fell asleep, unexpected, I OVERSLEPT! Woke up at 7.50pm and gonna have tuition at 8pm, so ended up not doing homework and told my teacher I had to 'study for Midyears'. Smart no? Hahaha.

Saturday, spent time with mom at home, although I was partially spending time with her and partially playing my PSP. I swear I have to arrange my priorities. -.- Anyway, went to cut hair, now it's all spiky but I like it! Then went for vocal training before having dinner with my family. THE CRAB AND CRAYFISH WAS FLIPPIN' HUGE. Seriously, No Signboard is the best in seafood man, value for money! :D Slept with a full stomach that day, and forgot to exercise before sleeping somemore. -.- Gain weighttttttttttttt sia.

And today! Woke up late for church, but SOMEHOW managed to get there in time. My father's a freaking lunatic in driving fast, man. The sermon was funny as hell, and after church went to help out the guys in keeping the sound system and instruments. Waited for the bible class to end and went home to spend time with mom.. AGAIN. Somehow fell asleep at home when I'm supposed to study and woke up to send mom off. Went back home and did some Maths homework and finally here blogging. Abrupt week, I feel that I'm wasting my time and not making full use of it. Sigh, I seriously should start working hard these days.

Oh well, off to homework again! :D

PS, MY DAD'S GOING TO JAPAN! WTFWTFWTF!?!? AWESOME LA, SOMEMORE AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. If it wasn't the exam period, I would have gladly gone. -.-


TAG REPLIES
yourlovingsenior : Dude, shut up. -.-
aetiiqcaz : Well, WANTED TO. :D
Jacinta : Heylooooooo!
tian : SUP! Dota is always fun with me around. Hahaha.
RACHEL(: : HAHAH! You wish! And yea I'll try my best to update frequently.
Alan : Haha! We both must study hard then!
Jolene : YES YES YES! I know my blog's nice to read! Hahaha, but seriously, I have to update.
Victor-ia(: : Haha thanks! Linked by the way.
shuqi : Hey! How'd you find my blog? Hahaha.
saddist : Coming from you, that's kinda ironic. HAHAH!
flies : Thanks! Good luck to you too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home