Thursday, March 20, 2008

So close / Founder's day!


You’re in my arms, and all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together and when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by, romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know, all that I wanted to hold you so close.

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
Now you’re beside me, and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

Oh, how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

We’re so close to reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close, so close and still so far.



Bloody great song. Yesterday was Founder's day, I think we did well, but others didn't really think so. Haha, riiiiiight. Had supper with Petrina, Liangdeng, Evan, Belinda, Samuel, Vincent, Hafiz and Jemina at McDonalds. I actually thought they were eating too la, then went ahead to buy food, and realised they're just eating McFlurry. What the eff? Awesome la.

Anyway, tuition in an hour and I still haven't done my homework. Plus, I'm kinda lacking behind in school these days, so have to do some heavy revision. Believe me, I'm guilty as hell for not listening in class.

Lastly, am chosen to be the MC for Monday's and Wednesday's Class commitee investiture. My God, Miss Jamie Tan has got to stop choosing me for last minute events. Meh, at least it ain't so formal this time round. Well, gonna sign off now, ciao!



TAG REPLIES
Zf, Musica and jose : Relinked you guys! :D
Jolene and Samuel : Hey!
yourlovingsenior : My God, you don't even recognise your own parents?
YunJen : :D My smile > your smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home