Thursday, April 10, 2008

Symphonic trance.

I just realised this blog's almost gone dead, but don't fret! I'm never letting this die! See what a caring guy I am? K whatever. So anyway, since I have superb memory, I'm gonna write down the events on what happened in the past week, and believe me, they sure are detailed, well, for a few. :)


First thing's first, last week was pretty much boring, except for Saturday, when I watched the Anglican concert with my choir cliques, and thanks to it, my perception of High School Musical's changed! Well, now I don't really think it's gay, but just by a little. ( Actually, I realised it's because of Zac Efron that I think HSM is a huge disgrace. But I bet this statement would make his fangirls hunt me down. ) And Sunday, where I screwed up big time, and realised I got angry over nothing. Stupid? Exceptionally. But at least I did some good by helping Ian, and I swear it was bloody exciting as hell. Well whatever, I realised it's not detailed, but next paragraph yeah? :D

Monday! Had breakfast with the peeps, and I seriously swear I'm never taking Bus 9 again. Bloody cold shiet, made me tremble all the way to school. SO SCREW YOU BUS 9. At least it delivered me to Macs on time though, so that's the only good point. Went to confront Gabriel, didn't punch him, since I promised a certain somebody who is important to me. But shit, I seriously don't like the way he writes about her. After school, Mr Leong came to settle things, and Gabriel said his 'apology', what a little gay, student matters have to settle with teachers.

Tuesday was alright, lunched with the Band boys, wanted to sit in KFC, but there wasn't any playce, so ended up dining under the void deck. Then had choir as usual, and congrats to Petrina, Samuel, Liangdeng and Lorraine! For being President, Vice-president, Treasurer and Secretary respectively. For me, I'm certainly not glad to be an SL, have to take attendance and shit. PLUS, I CAN'T COME LATE FOR SATURDAY PRACTICES, IF NOT YONG'S COMING FOR MY HEAD. WTF CAN.

Wednesday.. Was awesome! Well, because I finally got to satisfy my craving for sushi, where we ate buffet at Sakae, and I seriously think people should really learn from me how to eat at buffets - simply, by eating 21 plates of sushi or more - which is soooooo value for money. Then hanged out with the guys in Yamaha while waiting for Wenqi and Petrina for their courses, and gayed around with Benedict Chen. I swear I got damn high, and fantastically, I slept on the wooden bench. But because of all that excitement, I ended up with an upset stomach at home. Even more fantastic.

And finally, today! Slept during Emaths, and got scolded, but fortunately, I got to sleep for a full hour for SS, and was able to have fun during EL. Shit man, I think I'm failing EL and SS at the rate things are going. Oh well, have to buck up! Then after school, KFC'd again, and because of it, was late for the choir 'meeting'. My sincere apologies to Petrina, hope you're not angry! I was just messing around with you. :D Then took bus to Parkway for tuition. As per normal, my maid was scolding me through SMS, although I don't know for what reason did she scold me for, but heck, she's hard to please.

Okay, lunch tomorrow with the guys and rehearsal for SC investiture after that. Plus I haven't studied for Amaths tomorrow. Hahaha! I'm sooo dead. ._. Oh well, I guess I'll have to depend on luck.



TAG REPLIES
Jing : Jealousy? :O
Stephanie : Indescriable-ly light right? And no remedial! YAY!
yourlovingsenior : Shush it, bitchhh.
aetiiqcaz : Haha! Linked. :D
val : Hey!
Daphne #7 : Sup 7!
Jessie : Haha thanks thanks! Linked!
RACHEL(: : Hahaha! Sorry, wasn't in the best mood that day. I'll promise to smile next time. :D
Alison : NO IT'S NOT!!
H. : Haha, thanks! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home