Monday, March 24, 2008

Awesome-o day.

Amazingly, today I was able to wake up at 6.10am, and reached Tmart's Macs by 7.30 to have lunch with Shankar and co. and WenQi and co.. Didn't eat, since I wanted to go on a diet, and didn't have money, and also because I already ate at home. :) Amazing thing was, Brayton gave me his Milo! YAY! +1 to manlove charisma!

Had to host the investiture for Assembly, and believe me, I was trembling the whole way, but with the reassuring smile of Andrea *cough*, at least I felt better, and wasn't as jittery as before. Overall, I felt I did normal, could have been better, but normal would suffice for now. Anyway, I hoped nobody heard the mistake I made though. Hahaha.

Lessons was boring as ever, I'm getting chased by Ms. Sayuri for my Amaths homework, and by Wang Qiang for chinese homeworks. And because of my big mouth, I've got a detention from cheena for 1hour on Wednesday. Supposed to be today, but postponed it to Wednesday, and he extended the timing by half an hour. WTF, cheapskate sia.

Head down to Century square in a flash (or you can always call it Taxi), and caught the 3.15pm show of Step up 2! Liu Jing and Li Xuan came late, and sat wayyyyy far from us. Wanted to move there, but the rest was too lazy to. Meh, boredom to the max. Had 'dinner' after that, and I still can't believe Li Xuan thinks I'm Indian. Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY hilarious. And I thought she was joking la, until she gave me that 'Huh? Not meh?' look. Classic I tell you.

Well, I really should improve on my vocabulary, so that I can make my entries totally interesting like how Stephanie does it. My goodness, and I thought I had so much shit, that even the world's biggest toilet bowl can't hold me in. -.- Oh well, I guess I'm kinda out of ideas.

PS, class jersey was awesome. Black + Hot pink = win.



TAG REPLIES
RACHEL(: : Haha, see you too! :D
Alison : Actually, I forgot. ._. But let's just take it as the board was down. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home