Saturday, March 29, 2008

Don't worry, tomorrow's gonna be a better day.

I just realised I haven't been updating for 4 (maybe 3?) days. And the reason? Everytime I wanna update, I end up falling asleep. YES DAMMIT, ASLEEP! So being a responsible guy, I shall not let this blog to die, and hence, here's my post which is gonna be superrrr long. But still not as long as my stick. Okayyyyyyyyyy, back to posting.

Firstly, Friday was Sports day, woke up at 5.30am, and left house at 5.50am. Met up with Shankar, chatted around and Shankar had a call from Wenqi, saying she's already boarding the train. So me and Shankar was ready to hop in the MRT, but realised they weren't there. And so we waited and waited.. And after 5 trains having gone past, they were finally in that train. 5 TRAINS = BOARDING ALREADY!? WTH, GUY'S 'BOARDING' AND GIRL'S 'BOARDING' ARE TOTALLY OFF CAN.

Anyway, got scolded by Hui Hui for sitting down there and not doing my job as an SC, and reluctantly did my job, but at least I had fun shouting and screaming like some bastard. Hui Hui was best man, while the Chung Cheng girls were dancing, she shouted to me and said 'EH ERIC! STOP DROOLING LA! HAHAHAHA.' WTF! The whole Sec 1 cohort turned to me. I tell you, sibei paiseh bodoh. I was merely nodding my head, thinking 'Wow, good co-ordination!' and they mistook me as some bloody pervert or something. Wonderful, just wonderful.

Anyway, we practically got our ass handed to us by the other 3 schools. It was quite embarassing really, but at least we won some of the events, coming in 1st, although it was only for quite a few. Had lunch with Shankar and co., and Wenqi and co. allll the way at Plaza Singapura, personally, it wasn't really the best outing ever, but at least we enjoyed ourselves, even though a bit. Practically, that whole day, me and Shankar had something bugging us reallllll badly, and I was seriously just pissed off that whole day. But next week's gonna be a better week I guess, so I'll leave my worries and anger in the past, and venture out into the bright future. :)

PS, I'm soooooo sorry I felll asleep whilst messaging you. You know who you are, my apologies!

Saturday.. wasn't all that great either. Skipped choir, and my excuse was 'sunburn', pretty smart eh? BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE I LIED OKAY. Played Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core the whole day, and bought additional weights and a spring bar thingamajic, where you have to hold the bar with both hands, and then push it in, seriously, I'm not that good at visuals, but at least you get the rough idea.. Right? And oh my gosh, fell asleep again whilst playing my PSP. Feel so lousy can. -.-

And which brings us to today. I'm hoping it's gonna be interesting, since I'm going to church and gonna hang out with them during the afternoon. Oh well, time to get ready, bye people!



TAG REPLIES
passerby : Confidential. :)
yourlovingsenior : I THOUGHT MAKING LOVE WHILE COUGHING WAS HEALTHY! And yeah, I wish I can take out the censor on the words. Meh, parental control. + I sooo agree with you on the 'eu' and 'you' thing. It's freakin' insane.
Alison : I didn't lor. -.-
anonymous : Forgive me for I have a tint of elegance then. :)
H. : I'm friendly as hell, only if you say I'm handsome though. But other than that, I don't see what's so unfriendly about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home