Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Memoirs of a tragic happiness.

I'm definitely failing my promise of updating once a day, but it's okay since I make up for all the lost entries with one SUPERBLY long and detailed entry. :) But then again, it might blow up a few brain cells reading such a lengthy recount of my days. ... Now actually, that ain't so bad.

Anyway, Monday was pretty much a rollercoaster ride, me and Shankar had already plan what we wanted to do, and was pretty much dreaming of how good a day it would be. As funny as fate takes it as, it didn't turn out right. Every shit and trouble appeared, and all that brilliant thoughts of how the day would turn out just flippin' changed into a hellish nightmare. I shan't go into the details, since it's complicated, personal, and bloody shitty that re-typing it would make me relive all the nightmares of the Monday blues. Oh the joy. Ironically though, I still went ahead and go to Tmart. Did what I was supposed to do, and at least was able to smile on my way back home. What a contradictary paragraph that was.

Tuesday was pretty much worse. Had the same ol' boring lessons, maybe the only thing enjoyable was our skit for english, since it was bloody obscene, and crude as hell. Then, had SS test, which I wanted to cheat, but Gandhi, being the smart-ass he is, ruined my plans of
'SUPERSTEALTHYANDUNBELIEVABLE' cheating. Really wanna express how I feel, but life's too short to get angry at small things about. So take a chill pill Eric, chillllllllll. And seriously, I thought I did, till choir came along. And the bad moments just keep coming, first Monday, second Gandhi, and third, what the fuck? The Sec 4s have to leave the choir because of the O's? FUCK YOU! You're trying to say that all the practices were for nothing?! And you brush off all this as if it was nothing!? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!? My God, if you guys are teachers, at least be a little bit more intelligent than those dogs out at the street? Another reason why I think teachers should deserve to rot in hell and BURN LIKE A FUCKING PIG.

[/endrantandallmyangersinceihavetochilllikenow]

At least today was great, lessons aren't that boring if you actually pay attention, and hung out with old friends. Pretty awesome day, since it was a breath of fresh air to the retarded 2 days I had before. Then had lunch and walked around Tmall. I swear, I died and went to heaven. Should not talk about it, since it's kinda embarassing, but at least I enjoyed myself. *smiles widely*

So yeah, the week's been a bitch, so much for a better week huh?



TAG REPLIES
Yang : LOL, HOW IRONIC!
Stephanie : I'm. Eric. DAMMIT!
H. : You're missing the point, I AM funny. And I sing splendid, thank you.
yourlovingsenior : There's only one reason choir would die, and that's when your batch graduates. Seriously, this choir has no hope.
Shankar : MANLOVE! And the only reason I type you guys' name is because if I wrote the others' name, my blog would go dirty. :( OKAY JOKING.
Jing : HAHA! OOH JING OOH JING! Shit, Derrick's gonna be mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home