Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Awkward silence / Wednesday's a bitch again.

They say harsh words break bones, but silence tears the flesh apart. It's amazing how she's just infront of me, yet all the words I wanted to say just vanish. It's too funny, actually, to be repeating the same ol' mistakes. And sometimes I ponder, 'If I really love her, why don't I make an effort?', and I never bring myself to the painful truth. But I guess I will anytime soon, if I don't start doing something to salvage this.

Being far is painful, but being so close, and yet unable to speak, is the most heartbreaking thing ever.



Anyway, today was really a killer, lessons were boring as hell, and my flu's still not cured yet. :( Slept during PoA even though I was right infront of the teacher, and went for detention after school from Wang Qiang. Amazingly, I only did detention for 15mins, thanks to the kiddos and girlios. Thanks guys! Love you(s)!

After my so called detention, we all went down to Parkway to eat, was quite in a rush, since Wenqi had electone at 5pm, but she went off first. Anyway, ate and went to Yamaha around 5.15pm, waited outside and had a great time talking *coughandbitchingcough* about people and things under the sun. After Petrina finished, we walked to Popular before splitting ways.

Chinese tuition at 8pm, believe me, I was pissed, tired and ashamed. Pissed because I was forced to do work when I'm tired, and sleeping for like every sentences he says, tired because.. well, actually, just tired. Ashamed, because mom's paying lots of money for my tuition, and here I am sleeping through it. AWESOMENESS LA ERIC.

Tomorrow's Sports day meeting, so am not able to eat lunch with the guys again, well maybe a little. And on Friday, Sports day itself! My goodness, I'm soooo looking forward to this. Oh well, till next time! :D



TAG REPLIES
yourlovingsenior : I don't know, I thought you were my baby.
Ernest : Haha, it's just that I have SUPASHOOPDAWOOP MEMORY. :D
Andrea : WHAT'S WITH THE XD?!
assiddiq : Lol! WHAT A BB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home