Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Regrets / Starting post!

Sometimes, when I look back at my life, I find that there's so many things I regretted. So many things I wish I never did, so many things I wish I could have amended, so many things I wish I could have done. I'll constantly tell myself, amidst my personal thoughts and self-reflection, that I'll never do the same mistakes, that I'll live life with no regrets, and telling myself this little phrase that somehow means a lot to me : 'You have one life, don't waste it lying around doing nothing.', and I'll somehow manage the following day.

But that's all a bluff. I never get through the same ol' habit, I always end up lying flat faced on the ground, just like the times before. And then the cycle goes around - self-reflection, fall, self-reflection, fall.. And the amazing thing is, I never try to change, and I always live in my world of denial that 'tomorrow's a better day'. Sure enough, it isn't. And what's holding it back, is just a bad sum of lack of confidence and a huge amount of fear..



But enough of my personal thoughts, on a lighter note, I've finally made my blog! Hope I'll tend to it and not let it die like what happened to a gazillion of my other blogs. Heh, commitment's not really my best trait.

Anyway, was selected for the damn COE ICT thing, which lead to me not being able to eat out with Shankar and co. on Monday, + not being able to eat out with them again tomorrow. Man this school's such a bitch for choosing me, I swear I'll burn them.. someday. Heh, had our rehearsal today, the stage's HUGE by the way, freaking awesome too since it's red. Redddddddd, dammit!

Wanted to eat lunch with WenQi and co., but they went to Eastpoint, so had lunch at KFC with Shankar, Ivan, Tian Hoe, Brayton and Sheng Hao. Bloody Dickson and co. didn't let me cut the queue but was taking orders for his other friends. WHAT THE HECK? RACIAL DISCRIMINATION WORZXZ. But other than that, nothing much happened over the last few days, well maybe a few, but they're too personal to share on the blog. Haha, riiiight..

So I guess I'll end here, first blog entry and it's so darn long, my God, like writing essay sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home